Fail Day! Yes it is here and this week I just have something on my mind. Normally I stay away from things outside of games. Unless, of course, I am asked specifically about things I use or why. This is because I don't want to seem like I favor some things over others. Now I know what you are all thinking and my smack talk about xbox is completely different. I am talking about gaming peripherals and here we go.
You Fail At Gaming Peripherals if...
- You have no idea what gaming peripherals are
- You don't think a mechanical keyboard makes a difference
- You only buy things from one specific company
- You buy things without doing any research
- You have a 16 button mouse and don't play an MMO
- You don't know what half of the buttons on your keyboard do
- You have a non USB headset
- You bought something for the pretty lights it has
- You have purchased the same item you already own only because it has a different game stamp on it
- You don't install the software they come with
- You own a Mac
- You question why some people have multiple mice and keyboards
- You only own one console controller
- You think having something specific will give you godly gaming powers
There you have it! This week's edition of Fail. Hope you all got a kick out of or maybe learned something. If not well then that kind of sucks not going to lie.