Sunday, May 6, 2012

Ask Gauss

Sunday the weekend is finally coming to a close. Just means you have to spend your time accordingly so you don't regret it. So what better way to start it off by answering questions that have been sent to me throughout the week. What a wonderful idea! If somehow you still have no clue how to send in your questions; there is a link on the top right of the page or you can send them directly to gaussafication@gmail.com. Now since that is out of the way. Let's get right into it.

So D3 RMAH fees have been released and don't you think they are rather high?


Are they higher then I would like? Yes, but that doesn't mean they are higher then they should be. Blizzard has spent the time and the money to give us a safe and secure way of making real money trades within their game. Is there another game out there, which has a comparable system where we could say "such and such a game has cheaper fees" no there isn't so how are people able to base their decisions on this without their own personal bias. Sure this will probably cause the overall price of items in the long run to be higher then expect since players will learn to take the fees into effect, but overall that is all it will do. Blizzard won't change their mind no matter how much you complain. The research which goes into a decision like this is more then the average persons 2 minute thought and following complain session. I trust even if I would like them to be lower that it is in face the right decision.


Are you excited they are trying to bring the War back in Warcraft?


Frankly, this is one of the major things I enjoy about the games lore. Sure both sides want the same thing, but they have different ways of achieving that. Different ways of thinking, and of course different ways of acting. Some more spiritual, some more miltaristic, some more daring, and so on and so forth. Now my only concern in doing this is they will take away from the other points of the game in the same way as taking the war out helped them develop the other side of the game. There needs to be a balance so that everyone who enjoys the game can enjoy themselves. I am not saying make it a PvP game at all. I just want some tatical and world PvP elements, but I do understand that most don't want this unless there is some sort of reward. So these are those times when I am glad I am not a developer of WoW and I can just talk about the choices they made, and if I think they are good or bad.


Do you find the Panderen child model as disturbing as I do?


I am pretty sure it will haunt my dreams. For those who haven't seen it.


There you have it. Questions answered for the week. Hope you all got something out of it. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

2 comments:

  1. ok thanks that panda is going to kill me in my sleep now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Microsoft Visio 2010 Download helps you make diagrams look attractive with a wide range of formatting tools and design options, including modern shapes and visuals, a rich gallery of themes, and Live Preview.
    Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro Extended Download includes all the features and functionality of Acrobat 9 Pro Download, plus the ability to unify the widest range of content in a PDF Portfolio, create interactive presentations with Adobe Presenter software, easily convert and share video in PDF, create PDF maps, convert virtually any 2D and 3D designs to PDF, and enjoy expanded 3D capabilities with the new Adobe 3D Reviewer.

    ReplyDelete