You Fail At Complaining About The RMAH Fees If...
- You think Blizzard made it 15% to cash out to spite you
- You believe the fees are too high with nothing else to compare them to
- You quit your job because you believed you could make a living off of the Auction House
- You don't have a cellphone
- You think Blizzard shouldn't have any fees whatsoever
- You feel as if you are now entitled to make money off of a video game
- You wrote forum post upon forum post stating why these fees are too high
- You don't even think for a second that Blizzard may have researched what is a good fee
- You think this will force people to use Third Party sites
- You think people will buy things illegally when they have a simple easy way to do it legally
- You think it is stupid you can't set a buyout higher than $250
- You have put not thought into the fact the fees will be used to maintain the system so you can continue to profit off of it
- You still fail to see Blizzard is giving you the option to make money off of pixels, and yet you find something wrong with that
- You think you are going to be the first Diablo III Millionaire
There you have it. This week's edition of Fail. Hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did writing it.