So I went on a little bit of a rant last Thursday. You may or may not have read it but it had everything to do with Remastered versions of games. It is not that I hate them it is what is going on in the gaming industry right now with them. So in keeping with that same sort of theme. Fail day is going Remaster.
You Fail At Remasters If...
- The first version of the game just came out
- You are making Remasters when people have been asking for remakes for years
- You didn't actually improve the sound quality
- You remastered glitches which were in the original game
- You try to add content no one is interested in
- You make the achievements and trophies so ridiculous no one is ever going to attempt them
- You are using your remaster to hype the other new game you are making
- You remaster reveals the flaws in the original gameplay
- The price of the remaster was more than the original price of the game
- No one ever wanted to play the original game
- People were asking for a sequel and you gave them a remaster
- You are choosing to remaster one of your games no one has asked for instead of the game everyone is asking for
- You stop making new games
There you have it this week's edition of Fail. Hope you all enjoyed it or got something out of it.