Fail Day! Yes it is that time of the week again. I assume most of you Hearthstone players got the chance to check out the Tavern Brawls this week? As with anything that is new there are plenty of ways for you to fail at it and for me to poke fun at those failures. So here we go.
You Fail At Tavern Brawls If...
- You cannot find the button to play them
- You think Ragnaros is OP
- You have issues excepting change to your precious Hearthstone
- You keep doing the brawl expecting to get a card pack everytime
- The question "Why is my new cardback?" has came out of your mouth at least once
- You are complaining about a free new feature
- You feel this will stop people from playing in arena
- You want there to be a new reward everyday
- You want them to have a difficulty mode setting
- You are wondering why you can't use Nerfarian as a permanent hero
- You want to people able to complete your daily quests in Tavern Brawl mode
- It is not fair because the pay to win people have legendaries and I don't
- You refuse to play them because you cannot purchase new heroes with gold
- You were expecting them to add a new set of cards with the brawling
- You think you have to pay for it
There you have it this week's edition of Fail. Hope you all enjoyed it if you were part of the crowd or not. So get ready for the next brawl coming up this week!