Fail Day! Yes it is here all of you who were worried about the lack of fails being pointed out while I was gone can now rest easy. Also since this was the first week of the Frostwing Lair was available for play I decided it would be fun to poke fun at those who have yet to defeat it. So here we go.
You Fail At Defeating Kel'Thuzad in Hearthstone If...
- You couldn't beat Sapphiron to unlock him
- You haven't seen what happens when his armor is removed
- You tried to use a weapon class
- You didn't emote him just to see what his response was
- You didn't realize phase 2 starts when he has no cards in his hands
- You kept getting your super buffed minion stolen
- You didn't yell "tank grab the adds" when the popped just to make yourself smile
- You thought you would finally get the Betrayer of Humanity
- You think complaining on the forums about him cheating will be of a help
- You believe the only reason you didn't win is because you didn't pay to win and have such and such legendary
- You Net-Decked
- You Net-Decked and still lost
- You have yet to try Frostwing Lair
There you have it this week's edition of Fail. If you are still plugging away in Naxx keep at it. Heroic KT can be a pain just takes some patience!