Sunday, October 9, 2016

Ask Gauss

Sunday! And first things first I know there wasn't a Reader Post on Friday. It was simply for the fact I didn't have time to go through the entries and give a good read before making the correct choice. I have been busy lately so I apologize and will get back to it next week. Now with that out of the way let's get to this week's questions.

What are your thoughts on the selling of Starcraft Skins?

Well my thoughts on it are simple. Why not? If it gets money into the game that keeps the team employed and keeping the game balanced and patched there shouldn't be an issue with it. They are cosmetic items that you don't have to buy. The game won't be balanced around them so there is no reason to freak out about it. The major thing people should be looking forward to is your mmr being based off of what race you play. Finally we will have split MMR including it for random. This is really what everyone should be talking about.

Why are you so upset about day one patches?

Well I saw that Gears of War 4 was being released with a massive day one patch for those who were buying a hard copy. And if you read any of my blogs this week you would know why. This just isn't good practice and makes the purchase of a hard copy useless. Honestly there didn't even need to be a disc in the box and it would have resulted in the same thing as those buying the digital copy. Gamers are not as upset about these things as they should be and I figured I would light a fire under some people. Hopefully that was accomplished.

So tomorrow is Turkey Day?

Well yes the one that matters.

There you have it this week's questions. Hope you all got something out of it, and to my Canadian Brothers and Sisters hope you are having a great Thanksgiving weekend, to everyone else wish a Canadian a happy Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment