Siege Of Orgrimmar Fails Because...
- Garrosh knows what his Father did and being corrupted makes absolutely no sense in terms of the character Blizzard has developed
- There should be war in Warcraft
- If your enemy is standing in your capital city and achieved victory they wouldn't just up and leave like nothing happened
- History dictates that War Crimes are determined by the winners, are we to believe now that Blizzard has chosen sides?
- Of all the Horde Leaders Blizzard chooses to take down, they agreed on Garrosh?
- I am sorry Garrosh isn't a mad scientist with a lab in the basement
- I don't think there is a character in the entire existence of the game that has had more screen time then Garrosh
- Blaming the entire conflict on Garrosh so Thrall can return and have no "bad" attached to him is beyond bad writing
- If this is an event to promote dual faction raids I want no part of it
- I don't care what story you write in to make us think otherwise. Varian is the exact same as Garrosh
- A "bad" Guy/Girl doesn't always have to be corrupted. There are ones which are just evil
- If this is an attempt to make up for "the Horde Winning" in Cataclysm it will just result in every expansion being a back and forth.
- Thrall doesn't fit as the Leader to the current Horde just like Malfurion doesn't fit as the Alliance Leader
There you have it. This week's edition of Fail. Hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did writing it. It actually felt good to get some of that off my chest.