You Fail At Going On and On About No PvP At The Release Of Diablo III If...
- You think PvP in Diablo is anything but a side thing
- You believe having an Arena Death match without any balancing will actually be something worth playing for more than laughs
- You wrote a book for a thread on the forums then when everyone disagreed with you, you decided to make a new thread saying the exact same thing hoping for different results
- The only reason you were buying Diablo III is for PvP
- Your first thought that came to mind is "all the noob care bears are ruining my game"
- You think not releasing it is against Blizzard's Design Philosophy
- You didn't even know there was going to be PvP
- You believe this will make people less angry when you leech off them with your magic find
- You still think you can do the above, since you obviously didn't read those notes either
- You blame Activision
- You think this has everything to do with the layoffs
- You believe this is just so they can charge you for this later in an expansion
- The words release and Diablo III in the same sentence don't actually confuse you
Hope you enjoyed it. Enjoy your day before the epic of epic days tomorrow.