Thursday, July 9, 2015

Net Down


So Thursday is normally the day where I go off about something and today I have no short of that. As some of you possibly noticed my blog didn't post at its normal time of 9am today. Why is that? Well there is a very simple answer to that. My net went out. Now normally this wouldn't be much of an issue, but this time it was because it was not do to a power outage it was due to the companies way they installed it.

Now if you have been reading my blog for a bit you would have known I recently moved. Everything has gone in pretty much flawlessly. Also decided that a pool was a good choice to have in the backyard. Everything has been going smoothly and the pool may even be ready to swim in this weekend.

Yesterday while the pool guys were working away they had to drive a bobcat up the side of my yard which isn't a weird situation at all. The problem was when they buried the line for my net they did it so shallow that the weight of the bobcat caught the line and disconnected it. I spent the better part of the day arguing with them to send someone to my place to fix the horrible job they did. They were then going to send someone out yesterday evening when in fact they couldn't. Wanted to change it to the afternoon today, which would result in 2 full unproductive work days. They finally ended up coming this morning after I pretty much released the krakken on them.

So yes I apologize for the late blog today, but it does make you realize how net driven our world and not just the gaming world is.

No comments:

Post a Comment