Fail Day! Yes here we are in the middle of summer with a Fail Day upon us. What happens in the summer? Well we see people we don't always see because work schedules or more relaxed for everyone. With that and myself being a gamer I am around my fair share of non gamers. So I run into a like problem throwing out the gamer talk. So here is a fail day for me and all the other gamers out there for when we get that look.
You Fail At Talking With Non Gamers If...
- You keep saying they Ninja'd your Beer
- You are complaining to others about girlfriend aggro
- When you fold in poker you say GG
- You are wondering why someone is so confused by the card that says "You must construct additional Pylons" card in Cards Against Humanity
- You make a technical alpha joke
- You pretend to die while touching water and no one laughs
- People think you are a mime when you are pretending there is an invisible wall
- You complement someones APM while watching them text
- You make a joke about how light someone's skin is
- While instructing someone how to load something on netflix you refer to the buttons as R1 and L1
- You told someone you pwnd them
- You have nothing non gamer related interesting to say
There you have it this week's edition of Fail. Hope you all enjoyed it and hopefully your conversations are a little less awkward.