Happy Fail Day everyone! Now it has been a week since we have all had a chance to play Destiny in one way or another so as normal today is the perfect time to say why you, others, or myself have failed at it horribly. We all are obvious experts so let's just get to it.
You Fail At Destiny If...
- You are not playing it on current gen
- You were expecting a true MMO
- You aren't left wondering how it is a repetitive grind-fest without any real grinding
- You don't think the scenery is some of the best ever
- You think anyone giving criticism to the game must be wrong with everything they have said
- You believe the game is difficult
- You don't like Peter Dinklage
- It doesn't leave you wanting more
- You think it is game of the year material
- You love the server shutdown warnings
- You don't find it odd they already have a DLC and expansion schedule 1 week after the release of the game
- You think the story is one of the best ever written
- You enjoy the spider boss in Nightfall Mansion
- You still think playing it on XBOX is ok
There you have it this week's edition of Fail. Hope you all enjoyed it if I was referring to your misgivings or not. Happy shooting!