Fail Day! Yes it is already Tuesday. It is weird how people aren't not weird about it already being Tuesday, but if Monday or Friday comes out of no where it is an extremely big deal. Oh well it was just a random thought time to focus up. Recently I have been receiving a lot of questions and have taken part in a lot of Warcraft Lore discussions regarding Warlords of Draenor and the Lore leading up to it. So why not answer some of those questions while also making it a Fail Day at the same time! So here goes!
You Fail At Pre-Warlords of Draenor Lore If...
- You don't know what Draenor is
- You thought you killed Garrosh in Siege of Orgrimmar
- You haven't been watching the Lords of War Series
- You are not sure why all the orcs in the trailer are brown skinned
- You don't know the name of the Pitlord in the trailer
- You are still confused how all these people who died are alive
- You don't know how Garrosh escaped prison
- You have issues with time travel
- You are not confused as everyone else with Velen's lack of a heads up to what is happening
- You think Kilrogg is just a reference to a warlock ability
- You always thought Kargath was just a random Horde hangout in the Badlands
- You keep asking why the Dark Portal changed colour
- You aren't asking yourself the Sargeras question
- You still have no idea who Grommash Hellscream is
There it is this week's fail all rolled up and done so nicely. Maybe yo got some answers, or maybe you were slightly insulted. Either way my mission is complete!