Fail Day! Yes it is here. Oh how wonderful a day it is. The day where it is all about making others feel worse so we can feel just that little bit better. Unless you are one of the ones feeling worse then we thank you for making us feel better, you are doing a great service. If you were not aware there is this movie coming out based on Warcraft, and there was a random TV spot thrown at us this past weekend. So plenty of inspiration of fail in this one.
You Fail At Complaining About The Warcraft Movie If...
- Some how you didn't know there was going to be a movie
- You say you have no interest, but will be first in line to watch
- You keep saying "Lich King or Nothing"
- You say you want them to do something "important" to the Warcraft Universe
- You think there is too much CG
- You question why Thrall is green
- You are wondering where Thrall was in the latest TV spot
- Wait there was a new TV spot?
- You think they are not staying true to the games lore
- You are complaining about how not all Orcs are bad
- You are wondering where the Night Elves are
- You keep going on and on how Varian is dead in the trailers
- You are wondering why I have said anything about a Movie when it is not about gaming
There you have it this week's edition of fail hope you all enjoyed it. And hopefully you all are excited about this movie as I am.