Tuesday, May 3, 2016

You Fail At Recognizing A Great Game City If...


Fail Day! Yes it is already here and you are probably wondering where the time has went to get us to here. For last week's list I picked which cities and towns I have enjoyed most in visiting whenever I play such and such a game. Now there are tons of people who where asking me to explain my choices and why I excluded such and such. So for this week's fail I decided to go with how some people fail at city choices.

You Fail At Recognizing A Great Gaming City If...
  • You believe NPCs are worthless
  • You don't listen to in game music
  • You don't realize the importance of an arrow to the knee
  • You don't think having a shoe shiner is a great thing
  • You don't related cities to epic in game events
  • You think a social aspect is completely useless
  • You don't pay attention to architecture
  • You play too much Minecraft
  • You don't know this city stuff it is all about the maps
  • Your idea of a great city depends on if you can block a mailbox
  • You don't like to explore the little things
  • You have no clue about the cities I listed in the last list

And Finally
  • You don't think this conversation is worth having

There you have it. This week's edition of fail hope you all enjoyed it and got something out of it in one way or another. 

No comments:

Post a Comment