Sunday, August 14, 2016

Ask Gauss

Sunday! Yes it is time to answer some questions while you are wondering where the hell your weekend went. Why? Because I know you the way your mind works. So without discussing more of my super powers let's get to the questions.

So is No Man's Sky a disappointment?

I wouldn't say a disappointment, but I will say people were expecting more. Now that is weird because the game seems to provide everything they were saying, but it is in a way that seems repetitive and redundant. I really think the whole Ghost and Goblins ending really shows that this game is artificially bigger than it actually is. No if they update the game with new things I believe over time it will be looked back on something amazing, but only time will tell.

So Karazhan thoughts?

I really enjoyed the prologue and the first wing especially the chess match was something I was hoping for and they did it, and did it in a way that was even better than I was expecting. I really think Blizzard is running with the adventures each time they are getting better and better with them and separating themselves from just make a card specific to the boss and making each boss something to remember. If you don't believe me go back and play a Naxx wing and come back here.

So Demon Hunters.

Yes they are out.

There you have it this week's questions all answered. Hopefully you got something out of them in one way or another. As always thank you to everyone who sent something in this would not be possible without all of your efforts.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment