Thursday, November 27, 2014

The Legacy Of Garrosh Hellscream


First of all I just want to say there will be massive spoilers in this post so if you have not played through Nagrand in Warlords or don't want to know anything about it just stop reading now. I don't want to deal with complaints so again stop reading.

Now since we got that out of the way. All I have to say is damn. Did that happen? Now I don't want to talk about if Thrall cheated or whatever I really want to deal with the line Garrosh says just before Garrosh was grounded...

"You made me what I am"

Now all through when I was reading War Crimes I was thinking the same thing. How much of all this is Garrosh's fault? Just have to look at what he said earlier in the battle to realized exactly what has been going on in Garrosh's head this whole time.

"You made me warchief! You left me to pick up your pieces! You failed me!"

I actually sympathize with Garrosh here. Not that he didn't get what was coming to him, but he actually knew he was not fit for the job of Warchief. He even told Thrall that it was bad idea. He knew no one would respect the choice after all Garrosh is what he is a great warrior. He he had Thrall by his side look what was accomplished. The success in Northrend speaks volumes.Yes he did have great moments by himself before all the people Thrall promised would be there turned there backs on him. He was left really only trusting Orcs and that really is what caused him to go down the path he was on.

I will miss him. I always thought he was a great character and appreciate the time Blizzard put into developing him into what he was. Just wish it didn't have to end the way it did.

Lok'tar Ogar

1 comment:

  1. A very good ending to a storyline thats spanned 6 years. i truly belive the reason why it tooj this arc was to focus pepleos minds on the shadow council.

    ReplyDelete