Fail Day! Yes it is Tuesday and yes that is a Heroes of the Storm icon. If you weren't around when I said I did finally get into the Alpha and I must say I am enjoying it. Not that I ever thought I wouldn't I just was beginning to think I wouldn't get a shot at it before Open Beta came around. With all of that in mind I did promise once I got in I would do a fail day for it. So here we are better late then never.
You Fail At Heroes of the Storm If...
- You have no clue where the heroes from the game are coming from
- You try to do your own thing during games
- You don't turn in your coins and then die
- You waste all your mana killing minions
- You queue for a versus with a hero you have at level 1
- You queue for versus with a hero you have never played before
- You die to turrets
- Whenever you are killed it is because such and such is OP and my hero sucks
- You would rather die then hearth
- You don't use your mount
- You are the victim of first blood
- You haven't /danced
- You haven't purchased a specialist with gold or otherwise
- You aren't excited since the Lost Vikings announcement
- You don't get pumped up by the music
- The entire you talk about this is not like LoL
There you have it this week's edition of Fail. Hope you all enjoy it, and good luck to all of those still waiting to get their hands on everything to test it out.