Wednesday, December 10, 2014

I've Been Out Of The Game But I Need Back In

Wednesday smack dab in the middle of the week once again. Getting closer and closer to Christmas everyday. With this happening I am thinking over and over again what I would like from the gaming world for Christmas. With that in mind I think this is the perfect opportunity for a list. So here we go.

5. Carbot SC2 Mod Live


So for all of you who don't know Carbot Animations is working on a mode for Starcraft II which will see his unit designs and animations come to life in an actual Starcraft II game. Yes I know this is truly and amazing thing and there are not that many more things I would like to see for Christmas.

4. Sea Turtle


For years  have been fishing in WoW trying to fish up this damn turtle. For years it has been a joke to throw it in my face they have got the turtle after such and such casts. I am mobbed by those I know and don't sitting on their turtles in front of me. Let it be no more.

3. Legacy Of The Void Cinematic


Blizzard always makes beautiful cinematics and I am willing to wait to see this one come to life in all of its glory. Not too long though as a protoss player this really is something which gets harder and harder to wait for.

2. Witcher 3 Not Delayed Again


We learned on Monday that Witcher 3 would be delayed again until May 19 another 12 weeks added to production. Ever since this game was announced it has been one I cannot wait to play. That does mean I have to actually get the chance to do so though.

1. Uncharted 4 Release Date


Uncharted is one of my favourite series and that hasn't changed with Uncharted 4 coming in 2015. That is all we know though that it is 2015. Give me something please which lets me prepare myself for its eventual arrival.

There you have it. This weeks list. What do you want gaming wise for Christmas? Are your interests similar to mine? As always let me know!

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't be surprised if Uncharted 4 gets delayed till 2016

    ReplyDelete