Monday, December 15, 2014

Merry Christmas

Happy Monday everyone! Now normally on a Monday I like you some sort of video for Machinima Monday. Don't worry I am still going to do that. It also is the Carbot Christmas special which really is in itself something special. Before you go ahead and watch that just wanted to let all of you know I am going to be taking a blog break for the Holidays. Don't worry I will be back in full force come 2015 and I am not going to drift away into nothingness. I hope everyone no matter if you have been a long time reader or not or even if you play a Ret Pally have a Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year.



Yes I know that was that amazing!

2 comments:

  1. Have a great vacation sir. Well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great holiday Gauss. I will miss the blog but I understand.

    ReplyDelete