Fail Day! Yes it is that time of the week once again. Time to sit back and poke fun at things others or even ourselves do wrong. This week I thought about looking at older RPGs and what quirks they have. Mostly because I always tend to replay some older ones a few times a year for shits and giggles so it is on my mind. So just deal with it. So here we go.
You Fail At Old School RPGs If...
- You expect it to be voice acted
- You complain about bad voice acting
- You don't laugh when you say the word "HARPOON"
- You expect to have your hand held
- You hate grinding
- You don't think grinding is required
- You don't like "unfair" things
- You don't understand the importance of a save point
- You don't know what a save point is
- You don't follow elemental weaknesses
- You hate item resrtictions
- You don't wonder how spiders have gold
- You are unaware of the pain of status effects
- You have never played one
There you have it this week's edition of fail. Hope you all got something out of it even if it was a jab!