Friday, December 18, 2015

Let the Holidays Begin


So today would normally be a Reader Post, but today isn't any regular day. It is the start of my holidays from the blog. Yes I know it hurts and I know people will say how will I survive without it and can't you just take 30 minutes out of your day to write your blog. I would say to that "do you honestly think it only takes me 30 minutes?".

No I have shopping to do people to see and I just don't like to be on a schedule for things when that is the case. I like to have my posts up and going by 9am everyday and I just don't think that is possible during the holiday season.

So with that I hope you all have a safe and Merry Christmas or whatever other holiday you choose to celebrate or not. Also a very Happy New Year as I will be back after I have recovered from that wonderful Holiday.

Hopefully will see you all back here reading for another year of Gaussafication.

No comments:

Post a Comment