So here we are on yet another Fail Day. On a day that you would think people would be rejoicing about, but instead they are complaining. They are complaining about anything and everything. Final Fantasy VII is getting a remake in case you have been living in a box for months now. Also this past weekend we got the first trailer for it with some gameplay footage. That hasn't stop people from going off about it, so that is where I come in.
You Fail At Complaining About "The Trailer" If...
- Your first thoughts were "It is not turn based?"
- That was followed by "Where is the flower girl?"
- You don't like how they are using the same voice actors as Advent Children
- You are asking why they just didn't update the graphics
- You are complaining it is only the first chapter of the game in the trailer
- You didn't getting feels seeing the Avalanche crew
- Now you are not thinking about the tower climbing scene
- You keep saying this is FFXV part VII
- You are refusing to play it because it is not the original
- You keep making up things you have "heard" they are changing
- You keep going off about how they changed things and it was worse, but have mentioned nothing of the better
- You are going on and on about how this is no longer a service to the people who have waited for this remake
- You are part of the endless debate about the cross dressing scene having to be removed because of how it offends transgender people
- You don't know the difference between Remake and Remaster
There you have it this week's edition of fail. Hope you all enjoyed it and see how stupid some people can be.