Wednesday, December 16, 2015

You Shouldn't Have

Well here we are yet another Wednesday and getting closer and closer to Christmas. With Christmas comes things that I enjoy in the world of being a gamer. So what better idea for a list than that? Well there isn't so let's just get to it.

5. Realizing Games in 2016 Are Closer


With Christmas comes the end of the year. With games marked for 2016 it is that tick of the year that makes these games that seem so far away seem so much closer.

4. Talking Gaming Lore With People


You tend to be around people with similar interests around the holidays. Sometimes with people you haven't seen in awhile and it is always fun to talk gaming lore from the things you have been playing during the year. I am guessing that the Starcraft ending is going to be a big topic this year.

3. Have Fun With Holiday Themes In Games


I love when the games I play do something special for the holidays. Especially around Christmas time. I take this stuff seriously so don't mess it up for me.

2. Wii Sports Tournaments


I don't know about all of you, but when I am with my family for the holidays Wii sports always happens. My family is pretty competitive and we always play for bragging rights.

1. Playing That New Game


You know it never fails. I always have a new game around Christmas time. Be it one that was given to me as a gift or one that I bought myself. New games and Christmas just go hand in hand.

There they are my favourite things about the holiday season. What are yours? Let me know in one way or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment