So here we are the second to last Fail Day before Christmas. What does that mean? Well that means a lot of games are putting up their in game Christmas decoration this week. So what better way to celebrate this other than explaining how everyone fails at it.
You Fail At In Game Christmas Themes If...
- There are no snowballs involved
- The game doesn't have awkwardly placed Christmas Lights every where
- There is not a way to wear a Santa hat
- There are not pointless special gifts for everyone
- You don't have holiday themed skins
- There are no reindeer in some form or another
- There is no snow anywhere
- No one anywhere makes a "Do you want to build a Snowman?" joke
- There are still no snowballs
- The event is lazy and doesn't have a special name.
- There is no Santa Claus equivalent person around
- There is no reference to "The Grinch" in anyway shape or form
- You don't participate
There you have it this week's edition of Fail. Hope you all enjoyed it and will try to enjoy all the in game stuff the next couple of weeks.