So it is December and I am now allowing myself to think about Christmas. I tend to block out all things Christmas till the 1st and not because I am Scrooge or anything like that I just think everything has its time. So Now why not do a Fail Day with a little bit of Christmas swing to it.
You Fail At Being A Gamer During The Christmas Season If...
- You have a list of games a kid wants that must mean what all gamers want
- You are leaning towards getting an xbox one
- You are taking the hispster looking guys advice on game choices
- You don't realize you will have to play some Wii Sports with the family
- You don't think you will enjoy your Wii Sports time
- You don't understand the "YOU MUST CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PYLONS" card in Cards Against Humanity
- You don't have extra controllers which can be "worked in" by your younger family members
- You don't hide any games that have very important save files in them
- You don't buy Christmas themed skins
- You hate Christmas themed World events in games
- You don't save Metzen the Reindeer
- You don't play the Greatfather Winter Song repeatably
- You think there is no time to game
There you have it this week's edition of Fail. Hope you all enjoyed it and are well on your way with your Christmas stuff. Enjoy!