Fail Day! Yes it is that time of the week once again. You know the time where you feel better about yourself, because others feel less of themselves for failing at something? Ahh yes, what a wonderful day. This week I decided to talk about difficult bosses. Why? Well recently have been playing the FFX-2 Remaster just to mess around. When I got to Trema and realized I couldn't use the Gunner Catnip trick to beat him. This made things much more difficult and gave me some motivation for this.
You Fail At Difficult Bosses If...
- You always play games on easy difficulty
- You keep trying a strat which is failing in hopes that it will some how work
- You believe fire gives haste
- You go through just as many controllers as you do attempts
- You don't blame random elements when you keep dying
- You can't feel your face getting red
- You believe life is fair
- You never try any optional bosses
- You are a button masher, clicker, or keyboard turner
- You give up and just say no-lifers do this kind of stuff
- You don't celebrate when you finally win
- You just tell people you beat the boss even though you didn't do it anyway
There you have it this week's edition of Fail. Hope you all enjoyed it and all your rage will be better focused now.