Sunday, May 8, 2016

Ask Gauss

Sunday! And a Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there who deserve to be recognized. For the non-mothers out there we are wondering if our weekend was as productive as it should have been. While you are contemplating that though why don't we see what questions I am answering for the week. So let's get on that.

We are getting closer to Uncharted 4, how ready are you?

I supposed I am ready as the rest of the world is and that was they were ready the moment it was announced. There is a lot to be excited for. I know I am a little fanboy on this, but don't particularly care. Every gamer out there should be excited for this game. We will be privileged to a great and intriguing story and one whose gameplay elements while won't be difficult will keep us interactive in our game and want us to keep going. The only sad moment will be when we are done it may be the last we will see of Nathan Drake.

Thoughts on Heroes new Heroes?

I love the additions. I know Chromie is an interesting choice, but I think it gives us a loved character in the Warcraft universe without going all out dragon. I believe this is one of the major reasons we have not seen any of the aspects yet, because the devs are worried how that would all play out. There is a fine line of balance in a heroes kit. So yes for all of those upset one of the aspects or all of them are not in the game yet. They will be just give it some time to be balanced correctly.

Why don't you ever complain about anything?

Really? Are you new here?

There they are questions all answered for the week. Hopefully some if not all of you got something out of it in one way or another.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment