Wednesday, May 25, 2016

They Don't Sell Folks Like Me A Ticket

Wednesday, yes here we are in the middle of the week wondering what we are going to do with ourselves to pass the time. Well if you are like most of the gaming world you have got your hands on your copy of Overwatch and are having a blast. With that in mind this week's list is all about my favourite Overwatch heroes.

5. Winston



Ever since I saw him in the original cinematic trailer I wanted to get a chance to play him. With that in mind his tank style is fun to play and never leaves gameplay on the boring side.

4. Genji



Who wouldn't like being a scifi samurai. Damage is always fun to play and this is no different just with a sword twist. 

3. Bastion



Defense can be fun to and definitely Bastion makes it that way. I really think they put that in mind when creating this hero.

2. Tracer



Voice acting and gameplay which makes me think what would happen if Taki from Soul Calibur had a gun. Maybe that's why I cannot get enough

1. McCree



Nothing like a good old fashion I just want to shoot you guy. McCree from the moment I saw him in the reveal trailer I just wanted to try him out. His gameplay style just leads to fun gameplay all around and that is what this game is supposed to be about.

So what about all of you? Who are your favourite heroes from Overwatch? Have you got a chance to play them all yet? As always let me know one way or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment