Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Great The Power's Out, A Girl's Trapped

So here we are another Wednesday another middle to the week. We are also enjoying the second day of the Uncharted 4 release and many of us playing or yet to play and haven't savagely completed the entire story are wondering what will happen. So I put together a list on the things I am wondering about. So here goes.

5. Will I Have To Throw Grenades While Hanging


Everyone's favourite Uncharted thing to do. With the except of Drake mindlessly jumping to his death for no reason. Oh how I look forward to this each and every time.

4. What Is The Deal With His Brother


So Drake was an orphan who met with Sully and had this whole thief type life going for him. Now we were never introduced to this brother or knew anything about him. So yes, let's know more.

3. What Impossible Action Sequence Will Take Place


So we have done this next to impossible seado chase, rode a moving train while killing everything, fought a tank, caused a ship to sink and some how got out alive, climbed back into plane using it's cargo then survived the crash, and hopped from horses to cars and back again some how. Yes and that isn't even all of them.

2. Will All Of The Main Cast Survive


This is something everyone wants to know, and is pretty self explanatory.

1. Will There Be "Zombies"?


Well will there be?

There they are my top 5 things I want to get answered in Uncharted 4 in this week's list. Did I miss any? Let me know in one way or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment