You Fail At Preparing For Blizzcon If...
- You are just now trying to buy a ticket
- You have a ticket, but forgot to book a hotel
- Your first question is which not Blizzard games are going to have a booth
- You decide to wear a red shirt so people mistake you for red shirt guy
- You spent all year looking for lore errors within the game so you can stand up to Metzen so you can have an NPC in game
- You made a youtube video asking what you should wear to Blizzcon
- You have a pen and paper to right down the jokes the Jay Mohr gives so you can use them with your "friends"
- You do not have a camera ready to catch a moment that will be talked about for years to come
- You have been practicing your sound alike voice for the entire year and all you got is a murloc
- You are the guy that broke his leg last year
- You don't think they will be announcing the next WoW Expansion
- You some how don't know the Foo Fighters are preforming
- You keep trying to trick the system to give you a free Virtual Ticket because your mom wouldn't give you her credit card
"You can't kill him, that is an undead male. That poor guy. Who wants to follow the broken leg?"
Good luck on this reset. That last you will do before knowing what next expansion is all about.