You Fail At Knowing Anything About The New Expansion If...
- You did not know it was called Mists of Pandaria
- The first words to come to your mind were "Pandas really?"
- You were not aware Pokemon has invaded Azeroth
- You are an Alliance player and have not been shedding tears for Theramore
- You are still complaining they are not adding Account wide achievements
- You think there is a big baddie
- You think it is unfair that the Horde/Alliance got the panderen and the Alliance/Horde didn't
- You cannot believe they are adding another hero class to the game
- You think End Game questing is stupid
- You have no idea how scenarios are any better than instances
- You think them letting us fly on mounts while leveling will ruin the experience
- You think the dungeon challenges will be stupid because those who outgear them will always have the best times
- You still think they should have overhauled the talent system
- You think rogues and warriors should just be able to throw there weapons instead of having range weapons they never use.
- You have no idea who Chen Stormstout is
"Ah perhaps it needs some refinement. Afterall we must learn to crawl before we run"
Good luck on this week's reset!