Sunday, August 16, 2015

Ask Gauss


Sunday! Yes it is here and just like you I have no idea where it went. When I even was thinking what post I was doing today it didn't even occur to me that it was Ask Gauss and I had to go through some questions. I guess when you go on a little bit of a holiday things get confusing. Regardless it is that time of the week so let's get on with the questions

Do you think the rate they are starting to release Heroes if Heroes of the Storm is going to fast currently?

Truthfully? No. I think it keeps the game fresh. It makes sure the meta of the game is shifting all the time while everyone is learning to play these new heroes and adapt to them. As long as the Heroes are well balanced adding them this quick will never be an issue. I also like the addition of new battlegrounds keeps the game evolving and not stale as the same old same old like some other MOBAs

With all the Dark Souls 3 footage released am I the only one who thinks the game looks easier?

No. I think the game is going to maintain the difficulty as we have seen in the past, but I don think many elements from Bloodborne are going to be incorporated. Meaning the game will be difficult but it won't unfairly punish for making small mistakes. Now some would say that makes the game easier and maybe it does but I think if you do things the Bloodborne way you will see more success and keep people playing while still maintaining the frustration level of a difficult game.

How often will we be hearing YOU ARE NOT PREPARED in Legion?

I don't think you are PREPARED for the amount.

There you have it questions answered for the week. Hope you all got something out of it or it wasn't a complete waste of time. Enjoy what is left of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment