Monday, August 17, 2015

Why ESPN is Wrong About eSports

Happy Monday! well maybe not so happy but it is still Monday. So here I was thinking about what video I would be sharing today when I was just scrolling around on YouTube and noticed that I have never shared a Game Theorist video in all the years I have been sharing videos. Now for those of you who watch Game Theory you are also baffled and are probably making sure I am not actually bullshitting. Those who haven't heard of Game Theory you really should start watching and what better way than with the one I am going to show you today. Now when I was deciding on which to choose I went with one which is actually pretty important with the world we live in today. So sit back and maybe learn something!



Now did we all learn something?

No comments:

Post a Comment