Fail Day! Yes here we are that point in the week again where you get to feel just a little bit better about yourself because I am making someone else feel worse. Yes, such a wonderful day isn't it? This week I decided to go with the topic of teamwork because frankly lately I haven't seen much of it when playing with random people and I just have to vent.
You Fail At Team Objectives If...
- You missed the signal
- You figure the rest of the team has got it covered
- You try to take on the other team before anyone arrives
- You show up after everyone else is dead
- You didn't know you had to help
- You aren't exactly sure what you are in fact supposed to do
- You just rage at people for helping out wrong instead of informing them how to do so correctly
- You have spent too much time playing single player games
- You spend more time insulting someone's mother instead of playing the game
- You just want to be left alone to do your thing in peace
- Your mic is muted
- You have serious problems at being given helpful advice
- You are one of those people who has no business playing a competitive game
- You are so bad you believe the team is better off with you not helping at all
There you have it this week's edition of Fail. Hope you all had a good laugh or at least a good rage out moment recollection.