Fail Day! Yes here it is again and what are we to do? Well we are, of course, gong to poke fun at people as we always do. Otherwise it really wouldn't be fail day wouldn't it? As for the topic this week? Well I have had people comment to me time and time again about what this person said and about what this person said about their former job, when really who cares? So I just had to take it upon myself to make a fail day post about it. So here we go
You Fail At Not Caring About Previous Dev's Tweets If...
- You proceed to constantly blame former employees for things they did to the game you play
- You are a professional complainer
- You check in with MMO Champion every time there is a tweet update
- You hashtag former employees in your tweets to new employees
- You ask them what they would do different now like it would matter
- You look forward to people quitting or getting fired so you can then follow them on twitter
- You feel you can trust what disgruntled employees say
- You believe it is your right to point out all their flaws
- You never miss an opportunity to remind them of past mistakes even if they weren't their mistakes
- You believe you know everything about game design
- You feel former Devs own you explanations
- You don't play LoL and read Ghostcrawler's tweets
There you have it this week's edition of Fail. Hope you all enjoyed it and got something out of it.