Sunday, August 23, 2015

Ask Gauss


Sunday! Yes it is here once again for all of us to realize we wasted our weekend doing such and such. It is also the time to go through a bunch of emails and find some questions worth answering for you all on here. So why don't I get right to that.

The Monk(Heroes of the Storm). Like him or not?

I think a Diablo support has been needed for quite some time, but I think you were referring  more to his abilities which I think bolster team fights quite well. I haven't had the chance to play him directly as I have been quite busy with other things lately but I believe his kit is best suited for a 2 support combo with Tassadar being the prime choice as the alternate. Now as most of you know I love the Monk style of play as I am an avid Monk Diablo player so I will try to not let that cloud my judgement.

Legion Lore you think this is a smart play?

Well I like the class halls idea, but I am not sure about making iconic characters in the universe dead or not particularly useful, but as always will have to see how it plays out. Also I have always enjoyed Illidan's story as it is one of the most deep and well rounded stories in the universe. So having him back is always a treat for me and I look forward to it.

Why was Halo not part of your vehicle list?

Because it comes from Halo.

There you have it this week's questions all answered. To everyone who submitted a question if I got it or not recognize this could not be possible without them so keep sending them in. Also if I didn't answer it on here as always I will get to it eventually so just be slightly more patient then I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment