Sunday, August 7, 2016

Ask Gauss

Sunday! Yes your weekend is ending. If you are like most of the world you are probably watching some of the Olympics. It really is something that people just do isn't it. You become the expert on sports you pay attention to only every four years. When you think about it is like saying you know everything about a game after playing it for 5 minutes. Since you are here though you are probably having an Olympic break and want to see what questions I am answering today.

Why don't the big sports game companies make an Olympic game?

I assume it is because many events acquire a lot more to put into the game. They would want to be inclusive without insulting or omitting everything. This would lead to a massive game, and really a project that no one really wants to take on. Also there might be a concern with licensing and such which is always the case when you deal with the IOC and many different countries. So maybe one day, but not any time soon I don't think.

New Diablo season are you playing?

Yes I am. Going with a Barb this season as I have been changing it up every time. I normally pick based upon the set and one I think will be the most fun to play. I love spinning to win so wasn't really even much of a contest when I looked at the sets. I am interested in how the changes work for the journey, but only time will tell with that. Will be sure to let those interested know.

Is WoW even WoW anymore?

Is that even a question?

There you have it all this week's questions. Hopefully you got something out of it. Thank you to all of those who sent something in this week, this would not be possible without your contribution. As always if I haven't got to your question yet don't worry I will soon. Enjoy the Olympics and the rest of your weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment