Sunday, August 21, 2016

Ask Gauss

So I took a little impromptu vacation. I know I didn't let all of you know so for all that panicked and thought the world as they knew it was coming to an end I apologize. For those that thought I was just taking a vacation without telling all of you, well have yourself a cookie. Now it is time for us to do the Sunday thing, which means questions. So let's get to it.

So back to Karazhan, what do you think?

Honestly, I love the idea. I think though a lot of people are going to be disappointed when they are actually doing it. Not because it is going to be bad, but because it isn't going to be what Karazhan was. Why do I think that? Well besides the trailer giving the hint that it is going to be very Legion focused it is the fact that they are keeping the old Karazhan up and running just like it is. Meaning they don't want to take that marvel out of the game.

Alarak is coming to Heroes of the Storm!

Yes I know! The all Protross team is so close to becoming a thing. It is interesting though all the heroes they keep adding before Fenix though. Especially because they said Fenix has already been completed. They are probably reworking his style and kit, but having a Protoss unit without him being apart of it seems odd. Let us hope it is only a matter of time.

Are you dead?

Yes I have been replaced by an autonomous robotic organism from the planet Cybertron. 

There they are this week's questions. Hope you all got something out of it in one way or another. Thanks to all those concerned as well to my whereabouts good to know people are thinking about you. Enjoy what is left of your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment