Fail Day! Yes it is that time of the week once again. Time when I bring out the French guy landing a vault in all of us. So what is the topic this week? Well No Man's Sky is out so it seems like a good idea to see what all of you actually know about it. So here goes
You Fail At Being Ready For No Man's Sky If...
- You were not aware it was available today
- You plan on exploring everything
- You have no interest in exploring space
- You are happy to show off to all those people who didn't have the game early
- You haven't thought of a variety of names for the unknown species and places you will find
- You watched all those exploit videos and are ready to use them
- You weren't aware of the day one patch
- Now you understand why the exploit comment was funny
- You are not curious of why it is called No Man's Sky
- You believe the game will be easily "beaten"
- You love when big companies make games like this
- You Have absolutely no idea what I am talking about
There you have it this week's edition of Fail. Hope you all enjoyed it and got something out of it before you go exploring the outer reaches of space today. Go Luck!