Sunday, February 5, 2012

Ask Gauss

Here we are at the tail end of the weekend, which means it is Sunday and, of course, it is time for Ask Gauss. The post of the week where I answer the questions put forth to me throughout the week. With that in mind if you are unsure about how to send in questions it is pretty simple. There is a link on the top right of the page or you can send an email directly to gaussafication@gmail.com. Yes I know it is pretty simple, so no excuses to screw it up. So with all that out of the way let's get to the questions.

I heard there was a new Love Is In The Air Mount this year,  did they just redesign the Love Rocket?

You heard correct, but it is not a redone love rocket. The impossible to actually get Love Rocket is still in the game as it always has been. I am not sure if they finally decided to actually increase the drop rate so it is actually feasible without an amazing amount of luck. The new mount though is call The Swift Love Bird and is able to be purchased for 270 love tokens from the standard holiday vendor. With this mount actually being able to be purchased makes me think they will leave the Love Rocket at the same drop rate. Oh and in case you were curious the bird looks as such.


I saw you did a couple posts about Final Fantasy, I have never played one and always heard the games themselves were difficult and frustrating. Is this true?

As a player who has Final Fantasy ever since day 1 I can tell you that the games themselves are more difficult then the average game. The base story to them in the modern era of the games isn't extremely difficult but I would say above average. The side quests and all the extra challenges even in the newer games are going to be some of the toughest things you will come across in the RPG genre. My thoughts have always been if a games is beaten on your first try you aren't going to think you accomplished anything when you complete it. Final Fantasy at least gives you that satisfaction.

Why do you always rag on Pallys even when they get an exploit?

Why not? That would be like telling me not to breathe.

That is it for this week. Hope you all at least got something out of it. Good luck on getting the Love Rocket!

1 comment:

  1. So we get a model that is like 7 years old?

    ReplyDelete