Sunday, February 19, 2012

Ask Gauss

I swear every time it is Sunday and I sit here in front of my screen I wonder where the hell the weekend went to. You would think after thinking about the same thing every week I would have an answer by now, but sadly no. Isn't that the definition of insanity? Anyways, enough of that. With today being Sunday you should know unless you are new here that it is time for Ask Gauss. The post of the week where I answer questions sent to me throughout the week for all of you to see. So without babbling anymore let's get this started.

With all the talk that has been going on in the forums of PvE dying in WoW, do you have an opinion on the matter?

I don't believe this is actually true, but could be heading there. The PvE aspect of the game isn't going away. What I do think is interesting is in MoP you can do LFR and practically be afk and kill the required bosses in the game, and get tier level loot regardless of it not being the best of the best. Then you can do the challenge mode instances, which basically nerf you and cause you to compete to be the best and you only get cosmetic awards. So you do something much more difficult and you don't even get something on par with the other. Yes heroic level gear will always be the best PvE gear and LFR isn't supposed to be hard. I completely understand this. All I am saying is Blizzard has to be careful with the line that they are walking.

Did you finish FFXIII-2? If so what was with the ending?

Well I am not going to speak directly to the ending, because I don't want to play spoiler. I will say though I was surprised as hell and it is unfinished, although "to be continued" really does point to it not being finished. One thing I will point out though, games have expansions all the time and with side stories going to be Downloadable I wouldn't doubt that down the road there will be an addition to the story so that we are not left with what we have been. Overall I think the story in FFXIII and part 2 inparticular has been one of the best in the series, and I know they won't leave us with that for long.

When will Diablo III be released?

Hopefully before the world ends

And that is it, questions answered for the week. Enjoy what is left of your weekend and if you are like me enjoy your day off tomorrow for the long weekend!

1 comment: