Monday, February 27, 2012

Edge of Remorse

Happy Monday Morning everyone! Today I am up and ready to go like there is no tomorrow. Although if their really was going to be no tomorrow would you really be up and ready to go? Anyways, it is Monday and with Monday comes Machinima Monday. The post of the week where I showcase a machinima for all for all of you to see. Last week I showed an older machinima and since then I have had many requests for older machinimas. So I decided today to go with one which has been called the greatest machinima ever created. I would have it right up there on my list, and I am sure many of you have seen it and if you haven't I know you will enjoy it. So I present you Edge of Remorse


Always will be a masterpiece

1 comment:

  1. I agree even with all of the videos that have came out since this is still one of the best no questions asked

    ReplyDelete