Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Just Simply Amazing

When I saw this I just hadto share. Also I felt since I wasted time doing it then other people should as well because it is only fair. This is brought to you by Nerzugal If you want to see more of his work you can click here


Yes That is a maze created from a Diablo graphic. Now wasn't he most complicated maze I have done. Although the last time I completed a maze was probably when Diablo II was a new game and that isn't even a shot at how long it has taken Diablo III to come out. Just the fact about how long it has been since I did one, in an effort to make myself feel better.

2 comments:

  1. it has taken Diablo III to come out. Just the fact about how long it has been since I did one, in an effort to make myself feel better. MapleStory MesosDiablo 3 Gold

    ReplyDelete