Monday, April 23, 2012

Slaughter Your World

Monday Morning! Now I have realized something, every time I showcase an older Machinima I get emails upon  emails of people asking for me to show more and more older ones. Now I don't know if this is because the more common new ones everyone is showing or you all just appreciate my taste of the older gems. Either way I think I agree. I always want to make sure you have at least seen some of the great ones of the past. So I will always make it a point to show older ones if at all possible without showing the same ones over and over obviously. This was when I couldn't recall if I had ever shown "Slaughter Your World" by the LFG comic. Now this isn't a true machinima in the sense since it is animated, but I think you will forgive me for that fact. This is probably one of my favourites of all time. If you have seen it I now you will appreciate it, if you haven't then you are in for an obvious treat.



It still hurts me every time it ends and it says the movie is coming, Sadly it never came.

3 comments: