Monday, April 16, 2012

Lament of Captain Placeholder

Monday... Yes I feel like it is a worse Monday then normal. For what reason? I have no clue really. So when I came to decide what machinima would be my showcase f or this Machinima Monday. I thought I would go along with the same theme that I had yesterday when I was talking about "remember when". So for those that don't know there was a time when certain things in WoW didn't work as they were supposed to. Boats would drop you in the middle of the ocean locking out your character. So Blizzard created a Captain. Known only as Captain Placeholder. When you talked to him he would instantly port you to the other side without a need to ride a ship. All great things though couldn't last and Blizzard fixed their problem and Captain Placeholder was retired. And now at the end of the story I leave you with this



Hope you enjoyed it. It made my Monday much better.

1 comment: