You Fail At Complaining About Battle Net If...
- You think Battle Net should be more like Facebook, if you want Facebook go on Facebook.
- You blame Blizzard for your lack of friends
- You want to log on a game to not play the game, but to sit in a chat room
- You feel a chat windows size is the make it or break it feature of a game
- You want to be automatically placed in a channel you were in the last time you were logged on because it is a difficult task for you to join the same channel again
- You feel it should be easier to bother people endlessly while they are playing the game they logged on to play
- You enjoy paying $60 for a game you will never play
- You want to be able to report people endlessly because it makes you feel like you are actually important
- You complain chat channels are "ghost towns" but you never join them in the first place
- You believe games should be delay just to satisfy your social networking aspirations
- You are one of the those people who has a nervous breakdown when you realize someone removed you from Real ID
- You believe people should be forced into a channel when logging in just so it gives the appearance of them being full.
- You don't think I realize they could be better, but I don't make it my life goal to make sure they are.
There you have it this week's edition of Fail. Hope you enjoyed it!