You Fail At Being An Old School Gamer If...
- You don't crack a smile when you see the words "A Slime draws near!"
- You remember Mario before he was Super
- You broke many controls out of frustration because gaming companies could careless if their games were beaten
- You don't laugh when playing Final Fantasy 7 thinking how revolutionary the graphics used to be
- You find the Xbox vs Playstation war more exciting than the Nintendo vs Sega one
- You didn't know Playstation had a mascot when it first arrived
- You have no idea what the Turbo Graphics 16 was and how badly it failed
- You don't know why gamer's cry tears for "Lester" and his encounter with the Zerg race
- You remember Solider of Fortune coming out and the outcry of how over violent it was
- You don't think Demon Souls is a walk in the park compared Nightmare Creatures
- You don't understand why people look down on Halo players
- "Ready to Work" means nothing to you
- You think changing more then background colour is needed to show you it is a new level
- You never scared your siblings with visions of The Butcher saying "Fresh Meat"
- You have never heard of or played Giana Sisters for Commodore 64
There you have it. This week's edition of fail. Hope you all enjoyed it!