You Fail At Complaining About Diablo III If...
- You get finger cramps from clicking
- You have never played any of the game
- You have only played the game for the first 13 levels
- You believe having millions of options for builds implies lack of customization
- You think WASD movement in an isometric game makes sense
- You believe mandatory placing points in specific stats gives a game more customization
- You don't understand Blizzard's vision of a game that everyone is able to play
- You believe Diablo III should be have a first person option
- You just found out you cannot be an infinite leech with your Magic Find
- You have no idea what Magic Find is
- You want players to re level when they make a mistake
- You still find something wrong with the Real Money Auction House
There you have it this week's edition of Fail. Hope you enjoyed it!