Sunday, April 12, 2015

Ask Gauss

Sunday! Yes as I say every weekend your weekend is almost over. Well at least this weekend you have Game of Thrones to look forward to! As with any Sunday though there are things to do and around here that means answer some questions. So let's get to it.

With the release of MK10 do you think Fighting Games have a chance of being main events during gaming competitions?

Do I think we will see Mortal Kombat played at Esports tournaments like MLG? Yes, of course, we will. Do I ever think it or another fighting game will be the main event of the show? No. This is not because I don't think the players are not skilled or the game isn't fun or hard to play well. I don't think it has the viewing experience of RTS or MOBA games. There just isn't enough action to sit and analyze and commentate on, and in my eyes it just comes down to that.

What do you think of the new side scroller Assassin's Creed?

Here is the release trailer if you haven't seen it yet


Now granted this is a new type of Assassin's Creed game, but the really the first thing I thought about after watching this is I would love a 3D world game for these 3 assassins. Second thing I thought was that this style might actually be fun to play. So with that in mind I hope this is a gateway to full scale games being a thing.

Did you get into Legacy of the Void beta?

No I haven't. It just started though so I still have hope

There you have it questions all answered for the week. Hope some of you got something out of them. Enjoy the end of the Masters and Game of Thrones!

No comments:

Post a Comment